We’re off to Hong Kong and Macau in April 2017 and you’re invited!
My new sports/shopping/wining/dining tours have now been launched and this one is
a week in Hong Kong and Macau
taking in the HK7s tournament as well as spending two nights in historic Macau
I’ve been to both Hong Kong and Macau a few times now and have loads of tips for where to shop, get a foot massage, enjoy a rooftop cocktail, try some amazing food and go exploring in the former Portuguese colony of Macau – so I’m really looking forward to taking you over and showing you some hidden gems!
But as I’m also a big fan of sports – and so is my husband who is coming to help wrangle us all – this tour includes a 3-day pass to the Hong Kong 7s. We’ll hit the shops before hand to buy some crazy hats (or whatever!) and you’ll have an Oyster Card for your own use on public transport whenever you want to dash away.
I’ll share with you my tips for shopping at markets, malls and outlets – and take anyone who wants follow along.
Then after four days we’ll take the ferry to Macau, and stay at the Sofitel Hotel in the old Portuguese part of the city where we’ll do a walking tour – maybe join a Tai Chi class in the park for photos and try the food! (You HAVE to try an egg tart!)
I’ve also included tickets to an amazing show which is a lot like Cirque du Soleil – and yes, there’ll be time for a flutter at one of the many casinos and some shopping. In fact, you’ll have loads of free time if you want it.
If you’re still wondering have a read of my post 8 Reasons to Visit Macau >>>
And this post is for all you shoppers out there! 7 Places to Shop in Hong Kong >>>
Here’s what’s included:
- Return economy class flights on Cathay Pacific Auckland/Hong Kong departing April 6 returning April 13, 2017
- 4 nights accommodation at Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- 2 nights accommodation at Sofitel Macau
- All breakfasts
- All transfers including ferry to and from Macau
- 3-day Hong Kong 7s ticket
- Gift voucher towards 7s costume (we will shop together for these!)
- Oyster Card for getting around Hong Kong on the MTR
- Tickets to a fabulous show in Macau
- Walking tour of Macau’s historic quarter
- Portuguese dinner in a local restaurant
- Plus a few extra surprises that I am still putting together…
Cost: NZ$4345 per person, twin share. Payment due 8 December.
* This tour is for 20 people on a twin-share basis. So that’s only 10 couples (or friends in single beds!) You won’t be busy all day, with plenty of time to do your own thing as well as visit some special places and moments that I have pre-organised.
Deposits of $500pp secure your spot on the tour and are non refundable. Balance due by 8 December.
If you’d like to join us or want to know more, drop me an email on megan (at) bloggeratlarge.com or call 021 777 770.
Or download and complete your booking form on this link by choosing either a Word doc or PDF.