Back in the 80s Napier’s Art Deco buildings were being demolished in favour of glass and aluminium office blocks, until some zealous architecture and history buffs intervened…
You simply must check out our
- My ultimate travel hacks
- How to choose the RIGHT luggage!
- Passports requirements for 35 countries… and counting!
- New Zealand: how to visit the South Island in 2 weeks
- Drive the Pacific Coast Hwy from LA to San Francisco!
- USA road trip: Nashville to Memphis to New Orleans
- Where to shop in Hong Kong!
- What power plugs do I need for travelling?