If you’re wanting a look around Paris but don’t want a run of the mill tour, book a little 2CV and bob around with a beret wearing driver to take in the sights. But beware: you’ll be as much as attraction as the attractions themselves!
You simply must check out our
- My ultimate travel hacks
- How to choose the RIGHT luggage!
- Passport requirements for 35 countries… and counting!
- New Zealand: how to visit the South Island in 2 weeks
- Drive the Pacific Coast Hwy from LA to San Francisco!
- USA road trip: Nashville to Memphis to New Orleans
- Where to shop in Hong Kong!
- What power plugs do I need for travelling?