Some of you will know that I have been running blogging workshops of late. Some of you have even attended – and have the certificate to prove it!
But now after running three Blogger Me workshops which have covered everyone from hobby bloggers who want to know how to grow their personal blog and make money, and business owners and marketers who have a website and are looking at how to entice more traffic and turn readers into loyal customers, I have decided to split these workshops up.
It makes sense really. You have different needs and questions and this will allow me to dig a bit deeper into the things you need to know.
So! It is with much excitement that I launch the first Content Marketing Training workshop to be held in Auckland on Thursday February 20th from 2-4pm – and which will be followed by wine for those who can stay 🙂
Here is what we cover:
• Content marketing is the new black: Forget banner ads that no one clicks unless you’ve having a sale, learn how to create content that will drive search traffic to your website.
• Demystifying social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and blogs: it’s not just for the kids.
• How to use a blog to grow your business: Do you know your hashtag from your keyword? Learn how to create content that people want to read and engage with.
• What content works best: What is your audience looking for and how you can provide the solutions.
• Is Facebook for business or best left for jokes? Promoting your brand on social media is one of the most cost-effective and highly measurable advertising strategies you could employ. Find out how.
• All Atwitter: What’s all the fuss about Twitter? Brands who monitor their Twitter feeds live are seeing outstanding growth in customer loyalty. We look at some great examples and the good news is you don’t have to be at your computer 24/7.
But wait! _______________________
On Saturday March 22nd I’ll run Blogger Me, for bloggers who want some tips on how to grow their own blog, write great content, use keywords and SEO, how to promote it through social media and most importantly how to work with brands and monetise your blog.