A wonderful weekend on Waiheke
11-13 September 2020
Hands up if you are missing being able to travel? Maybe you had a trip (or two) booked that have now been cancelled. Well this might be the answer!
I’m hosting a Girls’ Weekend on Waiheke Island for a maximum of 12 women. This is a small, bespoke weekend filled with wine tasting, gin making, olive oil tasting, beautiful walks and both dinners included, as well as some surprises and delights along the way.
My husband and I have owned a bach on Waiheke for about 4 years and I’ve narrowed down my favourite wineries and restaurants. This weekend is all about luxury and all about creating an exclusive experience for you (and a girlfriend if you wish) to enjoy.
I will be hosting our little group which promises much laughter and frivolity!
You will be picked up at Matiatia or Kennedy Point ferry terminals on Friday afternoon (ferry timing is up to you) and whisked away to stay in beautiful, luxurious Puriri Lodge with sweeping views over the ocean, a spa pool plus an indoor AND outdoor fireplace to relax around.
Over the weekend I have planned some wine tasting at local vineyards, and have booked a private chef to create an exquisite 3-course dinner for us at our “home”.
We’ll do a private gin making class together – and keep our creations to imbibe before dinner beside the fire.
After making gin we’ll have high tea at a winery with the most outstanding, almost 360˚ views of Auckland and the Coromandel.
There will also be some free time for walks and browsing the boutiques in Oneroa, plus eating out in three of my favourite restaurants on the island.
The Waiheke Girls’ Weekend includes:
- Two nights accommodation at Puriri Lodge in your own room or share with a friend*
- Transfers from ferry to accommodation and around the island for the whole weekend
- Dinner in private room at restaurant on Friday night in Oneroa
- Brunch Saturday at cafe in Onetangi (pay your own way)
- A guided 1-hour (non strenuous) Waiheke walk for stunning views and to work off our upcoming dinner!
- Free time in Oneroa
- Wine tasting
- Olive oil tasting
- Gin making – 1 hour workshop
- High tea with bubbles at a winery
- Private chef 3-course dinner at our lodge
- Sunday breakfast at our lodge (cooked by me!)
- Lunch at a local winery
- Transfer to ferry Sunday afternoon
Cost: $1550pp own room. *$1350pp twin share with a friend.
Book your spot today by phoning me on 021 777 770 or emailing email@example.com